It’s another wonderful Weekend even though it feels like I just resumed from a Weekend.
Today, I have got some handy tips for days when you run out of one or more of some hair ‘must-haves’.
Here we go
- Are you ready to wash your hair on a busy day, only to discover you are out of shampoo? Not to worry, use baking soda to wash your scalp instead.
Source : Healthyfoodhouse
- Run out of your store bought leave-in conditioner? Make use of water x oil mix (this mix depends on the types of oil you have handy) or even a rinse out conditioner depending on if your hair can stand it or not.
- Are you out of deep conditioner but you still got Manshanu or Henna? Use either of them or a mix of the two (if you like to experiment). Henna strengths your hair while Manshanu aids with moisture.
Source : Wikipedia.org
- Want to preserve a twist-out before bed? Pineapple it!
- Out of Deep conditioner and you don’t have Manshanu or Henna around? Apple cider vinegar can do the trick.
Source : Braggs.com
Please note that Apple cider vinegar is acidic and baking soda is very basic.
To longer hair and healthier tresses,